Friday, October 26, 2012

Service Learning Thus Far

Well, once again, i have yet to do volunteer hours. I have, on the other hand, gotten in touch with the lady from the Red Cross. She wants me to tour the building and then from there, do my volunteer hours. The type of job she has in mind for me is to be the greeter there who welcomes everyone who comes in and shows them where to go. She said it is a easy job and i can bring homework to do during my off time. I'm very excited and eager to start my volunteering!

2 comments:

  1. I am glad you were able to get in touch with a representative from the Red Cross. It seems like it will be good fit for your topic and it is great that you are so excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you found a place to volunteer at! Good luck with your work at the Red Cross!

    ReplyDelete